Company: Harvey/Harvey-Cleary Builders
Location: San Antonio, TX
Harvey/Harvey-Cleary Builders, the largest construction company in Texas, is seeking a full-time marketing coordinator with strong written and graphic design skills to join our team. The marketing department is responsible for developing business proposals, sales presentations, marketing collateral, and internal and external communication pieces.
The marketing coordinator will report to the marketing manager and will primarily focus on local marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will also work on a team with other marketing professionals towards achieving firm-wide marketing goals and completing special projects.
The successful candidate is an experienced marketer who is detail-oriented, highly motivated, a skilled writer, creative thinker and graphic designer committed to working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. The ability to understand and propose practical solutions is critical to this role.
- Research Target markets and clients.
- Coordinate, develop and produce responses to business development opportunities including but not limited to qualifications, proposals and interview materials.
- Create, coordinate and update marketing collateral and templates.
- Turn strategic ideas and concepts into visual and written terms.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the marketing database.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of the Harvey Website.
- Manage or assist with event planning for firm-wide or small group events.
- Implement overall company and brand standards.
- Provide consistent and positive customer service.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Junior to mid-level coordinator with 2-5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with RFQ/RFP and interview preparation process.
- Graphic design abilities and computer skills with Adobe Create Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Microsoft Office 365 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) are a must.
- Knowledge of Cosential is a plus.
- Top-notch organizational , prioritization, problem-solving, multi-tasking, decision making, and communication skills.
- A team player and collaborator who can also work independently and efficiently with an attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities, remain cool under pressure and shift priorities to meet deadlines.
How to Apply:About Harvey:
Please submit your resume, cover letter and portfolio of work to:
Since the formation of Harvey/Harvey-Cleary, 61 years ago, the company has remained a recognized leader in the construction industry. Headquartered in Houston, Texas with offices in Austin and San Antonio, Texas, and in Washington DC, Harvey/Harvey-Cleary serves all facets of the commercial construction market. Harvey/Harvey-Cleary’s philosophy is based on three words: innovation, quality and integrity.
Harvey is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran or status as a qualified individual with disabilities.